Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are your toe nails the same color as your fingernails?

usually the same color but different shades...Are your toe nails the same color as your fingernails?
Being a guy ,I sure the hell hope so.Are your toe nails the same color as your fingernails?
they are slightly paler. umm why? lol
yep... i dont match them all the time jus depends on what kinda mood im in! most the time my toes are french tipped!
nope, my toenails are a dark brown and my fingernails are pink
yup..


both Grey.
Yes sometimes i piant my toe nails light pink and add some nail polish that has sparkels and it looks so preety with sandles in the sun it shines ans my nail usaly don't panit them but if I do a light color or justthe same at my toe nails!
Yes
right now, yes.


but normally, i don't wear nail polish on my fingernails, so i'll have whatever color on my toenails %26amp; nothing on my fingers.
I always do French on my toes and color of choice on my fingers.
no, my fingernails are silver and my toenails are red =) haha usually i try to get them matching but i don't really get mani/pedis at the same time, so it's hard. %26amp; i don't really care. I have a red flower on my ring finger so it looks fine.
DEF always.
no, but do they have to match???
no, i usually have red nails, and finger nails, black, peach, french tip, or light pink, or none. Right now, just clear.
no..my toe nails are french tips and my figernails are pink
Never ever unless I have a french mani. than yes both are the same. I usually have hot pink on my toes and black or white on my nails.
no... my toenails r red and my finger nails are pink
nope my hand nails are lighter.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment