Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color do you paint your nails?

i paint them red. always.What color do you paint your nails?
Red? Classy! I love my neat French manicures!What color do you paint your nails?
depends what mood i'm in or what time of year it is or whats going on around me. christmas/winter-blue, summer-red/orange or any bright sunny colour, st.patrics day-green, for parties usually a french manicure or something simple but stylish.


X
Black.


then Jonas is metalic purple.
This week it's Extravagance by OPI. It's a bright glittery pink. I change my nail color weekly.
I'm a guy. I usually get a manicure once per month. And the manicurist uses clear polish on the finished product. If I were a female, I would color them 'hot pink'.
red, beige, blue, purple, french.... whatever basically.
black mostly (i have them black now)


sometimes black and pink


and sometimes pink





lol x
Yesterday I painted them a orange-pinkish color ^_^
I pick a lot of different colors! Red, Black, Brown, yellow... green! dark purple or cotton candy!
clear..just so they are shiny...and a french manicure..thats it..so it matches everything
I vary. I (for my toe nails) use burgundy, red, coral, pink and colors like that.
I have only three nail varnishes: bright scarlet red, dark purple and lime green. At the moment they are purple.
always?


lol


imma piant 'em red this tiime


but usually it depends on my mood
i paint them a diffrent color everyday. Today they are........RED!!!!
Red, purple, pink, french manicure or clear.
I just used transparent nail polish.
I usually paint them pink.
Different colors, right now they're pink though :-)
i paint them any wild random color i pick.
cotton candy
mine are colourless
none....!!!!!


god...i hate that so much


most of the time they look so...awwwww


but i like the smell of it xD
I have a new shade of brown which I might put on later.
mine are black but sometimes I paint them green.
i always have french tip manicure
Black
PINK





jk jk jk
Mine are nude.
sparkly stuff =]
with blood so red
pink or red

No comments:

Post a Comment