Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fav nail polish colors EVER,summer,winter ect!?

come on people i want to here your opinions about nail polish! boys too! what colors do you hate,love,make you throw up





summer colors


winter colors


spring colors


holiday colors





COME ON!Fav nail polish colors EVER,summer,winter ect!?
summer: bright pinks, corals, orang-y reds.


fall: purple, black, fall colors usually.


winter/holidays: deep red, lots of shimmer and metallics, navy blue.


spring: pale pinks and nudes.Fav nail polish colors EVER,summer,winter ect!?
Fun question! Here are my answers:





Summer: I like blues and greens. Sort of that aqua color. I also like juicy fruity colors this time of year.





Winter: I use red exclusively. OPI makes a pretty one called ';I'm not really a waitress'; that is my fave!





Fall: I like plums, browns, anything with gold in it. Sort of fall colors.





Spring: I like pinks. Softer colors.





Holidays: I don't really do anything special like that. Just different colors for different seasons!





Oh, and when I'm bored, I do a French Manicure with neon tips. Mostly neon green. LOVE IT...





stardust
summer: yellow,neon green


winter:light blue


spring:light green,pink


holiday: it depends which holiday
I'm just really drawn to a good fuchsia. Although I'm really becoming interested in navy.
i love all bright colors! i dont like the bugger green or black
i almost always go back to pink. but just recently i have had yellow.
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment