Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

I was thinking red cause of Valentines Day.. but I'm not sure..I have pretty much every color except yellow.





Thanks!!


Happy Valentines Day!!!!





Suggested Category: Home %26amp; Garden %26gt; Decorating %26amp; RemodelingWhat color should I paint my nails?
black and white - like our backdrop!What color should I paint my nails?
lol i never in my life bought or had yellow nail polish


the colors i love for nail polish would have to be pink!


any type of pink...hot pink...baby pink...even metallic pink!


for red is hot too that would look nice


:]
Maybe a soft or bright pink, with gemstones formed into a flower. A red center and clear around the red. Just on your ring fingers.
pink with a red manicure tip !


that would look super cute !!








Mine Please ??





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
Honestly since 2morrow is Valentine's Day maybe red would be nice or even pink, but it's all your decision... Happy V-day!!!
french manicure! french is romantic!
Seeing as you are blond, probably black, since blonds are empty and have no brains.
GOLD
Pink with Red hearts. My best friend has her nails and toe nails painted that way for Valentine's Day.
Paint each one a different color
Maybe Red%26amp; after the red dries, you could put white stripes, or a white heart or the other way around.
Well, I was going to say yellow ochre but I guess I'll say eggshell white instead.
I like red...do red.





or black...that's the only color I paint mine.
pink





edwardzslady duh%26lt;3
do pink and red,every other nail
i love neon orange. haha


but since its v-day


hot pink or red would be cute.
Black and red
one brown one black on yellow and repeat the pattern
PURPLe


or


sure red


or black ?
paint them yellow....lol





Black if your single





Pink if your taken!
do red with shimmer over it.
um maybe you should paint them blue with an aqua tint.
maybe like pink, or white with red hearts!
red looks the best on my nail
red sounds fine
pink and red
neon pink with a heart 4 valentines day
light blueeeee =D
red%26lt;3
yes! red!! i was like 'i know the answer to this question' even before i clicked on it!!!
bright red!


or a sparkly darker red.

No comments:

Post a Comment