Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Which nail polish colors are ur favorites?

What colors do u think r popular this summer? I always loved wicked in the summer....buuuuut....its not summer no moree!! =]Which nail polish colors are ur favorites?
i love OPI





I love:





do you lilac it?


teals the cows come home


no rooms for the blues


princesses rules


the thrill of brazil


party in my cabana








those r what i love. I have about 140 nailpolishes from OPIWhich nail polish colors are ur favorites?
Sephora by OPI. My favorite color for the summer. Lots of beautiful colors.





But my favorite is Blue Grotto. I also like Meet for Drinks.





But the way, these are for my toes ONLY. I don't wear nail polish on my fingers in the summer. I keep them nude with clear nail polish.











http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
I have saw tons of people wearing hot pink, lime green, bright orange, %26amp;%26amp; bright red this summer! I recently got my nails done in like a HOT/NEON pink. They look awesome and go with everything I wear. I also bought the lime green, neon blue, hot pink, and bright orange nail polish's this summer.
Chanel nail polish in Orange Fizz is an amazing summer color. Look for the color at drugstores, unless you're willing to pay the $20+ for it.
i just got some reaal cute summer nail polishh ;;





bright lime green


hot pink


bright purple





just cute bright colors that are summery


and i also have a nail polish pen that you can do cute designs with





hope i helped:D
berry colored (like a rasberry and blackberry combined), they were also really big this fall too.





they look great w/ a tan
White! It goes with everything too.
I like a white color when in the summer.


It looks great with a tan.
I LOVE My Chiuaua bites by OPI. its sort of a redish pinkish orangish color. i wear it all the time!
Bright orange!
it looks cool if u do a french manicure but use a really bold colour instead of white.. like red
red, pink, or white =]

No comments:

Post a Comment