Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color should I paint my toe nails?

From the following:


Wishful Pinking


Black Cherry


Tropical Fiesta


Pink Promise


Violet Vamp


Always Flaunting


or


Cool Mocha FrostWhat color should I paint my toe nails?
I am thinking Black Cherry.


yummy :)What color should I paint my toe nails?
oh dear,with ur toenail colours,it really should have something in common with the colours of ur clothes / everyday wear....


i had a french teacher that she always painted her toenails and nails everyday just to match with what she was wearing lol


but if ur thinking of just one colour for everyday then i'd suggest black sherry or maybe the cool mocha frost .....


ok or at least those dark red (maroon) colour or silver ....


these colours will go with any colour clothes u'd wanna wear....
Wishful Pinking
wishful pinking
tropical fiesta is the bomb
Violet Vamp sound sexy. I guess it depends what mood you are in.
i think i'd like dark colors,





black cherry or violet vamp.
pink Promise.





cuz it sounds pretty! haha :)
black cherry or pink promise


maybe you could do a pattern with those colors
i would say


black cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment