Sunday, August 1, 2010

What colors nails polish and what age you started wearing them?

and you love to paint youre own nails or let youre husands and boyfriends paint them for you ?What colors nails polish and what age you started wearing them?
i like to wear...


hot pink


black


white


yellow


orange


blue


green


purple


gold


silver/glittery


mostly any color!! lol


idk what age you should start wearing nail polish...


i think whenever your ready...b/c ive seen babies wear it and adults wear it - so it all depends what you wantWhat colors nails polish and what age you started wearing them?
red polish


i was like 10


i like painting my own cuz im picky
I was about 11 or 12 the first time, and it was a dark red polish that my mom had.


I always do my own nails but don't usually wear color that often anymore. I can do so much more with acrylics and gels. The possibilities are endless.
I paint mines lots of colours, right now they're black.. and i started painting mines when i was like 14?


I paint mines myself thank you very much! :D
you should always wear deep colors. Like deep red and violet.black is also a nice color. It isn't necessarily gothy it's really sophisticated but once it starts chipping a lot just remove it because black chipped nail polish doesn't look to good. they are more classy not trashy. Age 10 is probably a good age to start. but if your not in the mood to have a color on your nails, just keep them clean and neat and wear a clear coat.
i paint my own pick light colars like around 8
I paint my nails myslef. When i first got my nails painted I was 6 and then when i got it painted for the second time i painted it myself and it was a mess and sometimes i go to the shop sometimes i do it and sometimes my mom does it by the way i am only 11.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment