Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

Heyy!


I'm boredd and I'm about ready to paint my nails





=D





soo what color do you suggest?





thankss!!What color should I paint my nails?
Do different colors on each nail! :] lolWhat color should I paint my nails?
do em white :D
reeeeeedd red
mine was pink with sparkles. before black with big purple sparkels.


btite red.


little purple sparkles?


ur favorite color woild be nice.
Soft Pink . Final answer. 8~)
Black, with a neon pink stripe in the middle!
Neon pink





or





black.
mine are bright green right now





so something bright?
Lime green with hot pink tips





JUST GO ALL OUT
Pink if you feel fllirty.


Red if you feel sexy.


Blue if you feel mysterious.


Green if you feel fun.


White if you feel like an individual.


Yellow if you feel bubbly.
mines a metallic blue (that i made myself! i painted a light shiny pink on top of a deep slightly metallic midnight blue)
Sally Hanson's





MARINE SCENCE!!!!!!!!!





(Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment