Saturday, August 21, 2010

When u paint ur nails, wat color do u paint them?

right now my nails are black, but i like the bright colors too, ya know Orange, lime green, blueWhen u paint ur nails, wat color do u paint them?
onb eblack, one red, one blue, one yellow then repeat the pattern and then for the toes same colors only reverse the pattern. Except for the toe that has been black for about 4 years now.When u paint ur nails, wat color do u paint them?
If I do them myself its usually either Hot Pink or some kind of bright color. When I get them done its usually a Rainbow or something cute =]
Black or navy





It makes my fingers look longer and slimmer (I've really short fingers) hides any dirt or whatever and stops ne biting my nails! Also, I think they're just cool colours!
usually a berry color, purple, pink, red, or like a metallic brown
This week they are a dark blood red. The red bis so dark it looks purple. It is a gorgeous shade. I keep peeking at my hands and toes just to enjoy the contrast against my skin.
jamaican flag colors ...every nail a different color...depends what i'm wearing really...ciao
I don't really paint my nails. I end up using sharpie, because that's what I have with me! Most times I use black, because that's normally the color I have.
black of course i'm a guy, but honestly there are only 2 colors that should EVER be on nails black and candy apple/whore red.
bright colours- orange, pink, bright red etc.


sometimes in winter like a very dark chocolate or purple colour... :)
Mine are currently black with clear glittery varnish over the top! I am rather keen on turqoise too though.
ussually black (:
Hands: Transparent





Toes: Red
Usually deep red or deep Purple
Silver is the most flattering on me these days , because my hands are the 'oldest' part of me , lol !
coral, pale yellow, black, or navy blue
Whatever color I'm in the mood for.


Right now, they're metallic blue :)
at the moment either navy blue or salmony pinky orange.
I wear the fake nails from wal mart. surprisingly they are way cheap but look like a pro mani :)
black....transparent... transparent... xD


more black or blood red ^^
i usually go for a Burgundy colour - it tends to go with a lot of outfits.
Skin Color
My favourite nail varnish is orange.
all different colors, depends. but i mostly paint them pink! u?
White dark blue or black cuz pink and red are boring!
purple, red, pink, lilac, black, quite like a dark blue atm :)
Red or Green or Pink or Black :)
Transparent, so their nice and glossy.
I just made them glitter colored :D
depends.
You name it. I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment