Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hey. Fellers? What color nails do you like to see on a lady?

Candy apple red, a very dark red sometimes with that shiny glitter type stuff. NO FAKE NAILS!! That's a turn off, especially the obviously fake ones. Dark red lipstick to match is always a winner too. Go easy on the eyes though. Women who darken the eye area always look slutty to me. I hope that's not T M I.Hey. Fellers? What color nails do you like to see on a lady?
two indigo index, two red ring fingers, two pink pinkies, two green thumbs and two magenta middlesHey. Fellers? What color nails do you like to see on a lady?
I Like red (the color of passion) and blue, too (the color of faithful!)
I'm not sure that they care. (not many answers to this Q)


unless they have some sorta foot fetish





but probably something feminine-as opposed to black, or something wild
black nine inch nails (well it is easter)
If she's running her fingers through my hair, it won't matter coz I don't have eyes in the back of my head. Whoops, I just remembered that I don't really have that much hair...haha.
red, anything red on a woman is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment