Sunday, August 1, 2010

Girls: What color are your nails painted?

Paint them pink!Girls: What color are your nails painted?
i actually did this youtube tutorial:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfdERmAX7…


so my nails look like that right now.Girls: What color are your nails painted?
purple.


It's all chipping and horrible, I'm redoing them though.


should I do red or pink?





aand why yes, yes I have.:)





EDIT-pink it is. When I can be bothered. Now that's a whole different story...
Right now I have clear polish, just for protection since I have very brittle nails, but I plan to paint them some other color on the plane.
No color : (. They were black a couple days ago, but I Have this terrible habit of biting nail polish of really soon after I put it on.





I'm weird %26gt;:D
i paint mine all the time, they are always polished. my nails are kiss me coral with comet sparkles my toes are all fired up (red)
Mine were a shiny pink but they have chipped a lot and I have to re-paint them. My toes are a metallic silver/blue. =)
Blue but it's been there for like weeks.











I painted my boyfriend toenails black one day. Hehe.
my toenails are light purple and my fingernails are like a chrome color i guess you could say.
Black on my hands pink on my toes
Mine's white... and I put some light sparkles on it. I have had it for almost a week. An own record of mine right now.
BLue with green stripes. For the guys thing. My daughter painted my husbands toes while he was sleeping. Does that count?
theres like little chips of black on there lol


i dont paint them very much
PURPLE with a clear coat on top so they look really shiny and nice :D
turquoise
Mine are clear with tiny glitter bits.
My nails are painted a light peachy sort of pink.
Yellow, it makes me happy(:
Pink with white polka dots. :) Toe nails are black.





=]
neon pink :)
mine are always bright pink or red.


(:
Black (=





%26lt;333
Black :)
Mie arn't any colour, i ont like painitng my nails :P
chipped up purple :) got to change it soon
black :)
Black.. but it's all chipped and ugly now. :]
I don paint my nails. so they're just nail color. hahahah
my toenails are french tips :D
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment