Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color you think is the best color for your toe nails?

i like teal on my toesWhat color you think is the best color for your toe nails?
It depends on how I am feeling! When I want to feel subtle and delicate I usually wear a sheer pink. It makes me feel cute..i know that sounds dorky! When I feel excited or outgoing I wear bright colors like yellow, blood orange, teal. It lifts my spirits!What color you think is the best color for your toe nails?
I like salmon/peach/coral toned colors, they looks great on basically every skin tone, they're feminine and summery. =)
if your toes are in good shape, then a dark color would look good for summer. any color actually... if you feel like wearing blue on your toe nails, then wear- i don't think it maters at all.
french looks cute, but doesnt last.


a pretty pink or classic red is my favorite.


but if you are daring, an electric teal is always cool!
I love peachy colors on my toes because they are feminine and can be dressed up or down, so it goes with any occasion.
i love a bright pink, light pink for the summer.


and for fall/winter i like dark colors.
i like hot pink or light pink and red i love the color pink
I 鈾?hott pink on my toes!


but i like any color really :)
light pink or red

No comments:

Post a Comment