Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm fair skinned, and have long red hair, what color for my toe nails?

I'm almost 18,





red


or


pinkI'm fair skinned, and have long red hair, what color for my toe nails?
I would say red. It is a classic color that you can use any season. Also, it makes fair skin look really good. Pink is more of a tanner color, because it brings out the darkness of the tan. Red makes you look older and more sophisticated too, because how many sharp looking women do you see walking around with hot pink toenails? LOL. So I would go with red. Hope I helped!I'm fair skinned, and have long red hair, what color for my toe nails?
Red!





Deeper colored nails stand out better on lighter colored skins.





Lighter colored nails stand out better on deeper colored skins.
I personally prefer pink as you already have red hair and it might be too red-dish
Always RED! Nothing looks more sexy!





It is the only color I wear year round.
red


:)





for some reason i cant imagine pink on you...

No comments:

Post a Comment