Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poll:Are you shallow?

I used to be( back when i wasnt even thaat attractive), but now Ive realized that genuine sweet guys are sooo much more attractive than a**hole prettyboysPoll:Are you shallow?
Not at allPoll:Are you shallow?
It depends. When it comes to other people, yes. If I see a fat ugly guy I'll think ';DAMN, he's ugly!';


But when it comes to myself, I really don't care about my apearence. I honestly don't care if people think ';Wow, she's hideous'; when they see me.
Somewhat. I don't really care how they look. But good looking prefered. :] If they're like so ugly, that I can't even look at them......then that's different. Personality actually matters so much more. Sometimes, when I say someone is cute, that might mean their personality.
Most girls are. They don't care to admit it though. But in the end all girls realize they're shallow and they fix it and tend to go for the sweeter guys like me.(:
IDK, I've been told by people that I am, and others that I'm not. Personally, I don't think I am because the ppl who told me I never thought of anyone but myself wanted something out of me T.T
nope. i noticed the uglier they are the better the personality.
........|¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨…


........|..........2 points ........
';|';';\__


........|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


........!(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)
im not gonna lie i am shallow but personality is still important
yeah im kinda shallow unfortunately. i try not to be. but everyone is to some extent
no not really im really kinda nice shallow ppl r crazy nd scary lol
im a little shallow but not badly jus kinda sorta
NOOOOOO!!!! I AM DEEP! :)
I am shallow. I hate to admit it, but I am.
Maybe a Little ...





But I like unpopular, Smart boys .





They grow up to be smokin' %26amp; rich . ;)
Sweet guys are more attractive, I am not shallow.
used to be...
nope.


shallow people annoy the hell out of me.
yeah, NGL looks are most important
no im not shallow
i am not shallow.
Somewhat. But I've fallen for guys who lets just say aren't that hot.
no blondie
No
No not at all.
Nope, tools are no fun.
no...
no
nope
no [:
No I'm fluffy!
Yes...do you like pizza by the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment