Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nail polish colors or styles?

Tomorrow I'm going to the nail solon to get a pedicure. I normally get either bright pink or a french one. I really want to get something different than what I normally do but don't know what to do. I always think about doing something different but lure towards the same when I get there. I'm really up for just about anything (within reason). What is a good color or design that I could do?





If it makes any difference- I'm going to Alaska.Nail polish colors or styles?
It's summer, and bright colors are in! Go with a bright orange, and a flower design would be cool. If you're going to Alaska, at least your nails can be summery!Nail polish colors or styles?
do a french manicure but only do neon yellow on the inside and white for the usual i tried it before AWESOME!!!!


it's not that hard!


if it's the proffesional salon!





GoodLuck!
well try to do summer bright colors or neon colors!! k answer my question!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
baby blue with designs[flower, butterfly] on it,only the ring finger[for mani] and the big toe[for ped] or else its over exaggerated, it would look super cute.
bright colors with a little white decal would be suppa cute :)





-briiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I got navy blue once and it looked pretty cool.
do a blue color, like a light blue or something
i usualy get a navy blue with some cute design
do the rainbow
i usually pick my nail colors based on a new outfit i want to try or based on my favorite clothing color scheme of the moment. so pick out the clothes you're going to take first, then pick the color. if you have a slew of green shirts, you can do green or maybe a coordinating turquoise or yellow. if it's a lot of pink, try orange or maybe a cool watery blue.





if you want to stick with your usual pink, a fun idea might be to get a pale or light pink and have them put a design on it in one of the above-chosen colors. imagine a barbie-pink with a bright blue (it doesn't need to be neon if that's out of your style, just a pretty, bright blue). something along those lines would be cute.





oh, and for future reference, a good idea would be to hit your local wal-mart and buy a few of their super-cheap nail polishes (they're maybe 93 cents). get them in colors you don't usually try and try them out at home. that way you'll have a better idea of what colors really work with your clothing color palette and skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment