Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color should i get my nails painted??

I'm going to get a manicure tomorrow but i don't know what color to get any ideas i don't want anything pink? oh and im 15What color should i get my nails painted??
I would try a bright color (bright blues greens yellows oranges Ect) if its not for any particular occasion if it is for a special occasion go with a french manicure (try a two toned one the look so nice) hope i helpedWhat color should i get my nails painted??
try black and red





my son is 15 and his girlfriend has black nailpolish


and my son is obsessed with her





and shes not emo or goth
french mani :)


it goes with everything and is classicc.
Light orange, even light brown, maybe even a silver, I like it, if you're in to that stuff.......
french manicure
either deep puprle


or a neon color like melon or somethin!
blue or a neon color!!
who cares
try red.. or go for a french manicure
i think you should for a nudeish color. like pale orange or pink..

No comments:

Post a Comment