Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color should i get my nails done?

i wanted to get my nails done (fake nails)...anyways i dont know what color i should get them. i wanna get the french tips but should i get white tips or black tips? ideas....thanks! :]What color should i get my nails done?
definitely white


it looks more classier and black makes you look like your a witchWhat color should i get my nails done?
White tips! They are classical, and summer is coming up; be colorful!
well its coming up on summer if your in the usa, and if your not, just no that yur nail color should go by the season so if its winter, your colors should be dark[burgundy,black,dark purple,ect.] and if its summer or spring where u are then your colors should be like orange,white,and pink, and if your getting french tip i think a pink french tip, or white, would be nice. or yellow, thatd be pretty. just have fun with it and there is more colors than black%26amp;%26amp; white be OUT there xD
i think u should get bright blue/turquiose tips...that would be really fun and cute. and old people wouldnt give you mean looks....theyd just laugh.
either white or like blue,pink,orange,purple stuff like that!
black tips with a gold line underneath I had that in feburary it would look nice so would white and gold I had then done like that 2 but I liked black tips better
Black tips would be awesome!
idk if you will be able to, but my friend


once got cheetah-print tips


and if you can get that then you can probably get zebra print, stripes, etc.


haha sorry i didnt feel like putting so much effort into this...but hopefully you'll like this ideaa
i think you should get white tips, that'd be adorable.
french looks so cool i had it done loved it
I usually do 2 colors. Like you can do black tips with a thin silver line where the tips begins. But since its spring I would say something like red, or yellow to be bold.
white?


-g.s

No comments:

Post a Comment