Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

my birthday is tommoro and i dont kno what color i should paint my nails. i like to draw stuff on my nails. i need ideas.


i like bright colors.help mee!What color should i paint my nails?驴?
Black with neon multicolored polka dots all over.What color should i paint my nails?驴?
how about french tips? and then u can just draw different designs to make it interesting
depends on what you r gonna wear...1st figure out what your gonna wear then find a nail polish to match...but, instead of painting the whole nail do it on your tips like people do french tip!!!!!!!!it will look so good! 鈾ood luck!
pinkish orange! =]


(thats what color my toenails are right now)
pink!!
pink and blue pretty
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment