Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poll: What color are your nails painted?

pink with some yellow in the corners from painting a girraffe! lolPoll: What color are your nails painted?
I'm wearing a pale sheer on short nails right now, but after reading Harper's Bazaar summer fashion issue, I'm going with opaque white.Poll: What color are your nails painted?
My toes are painted orange and my fingernails are painted red.
Orange!
finger nails: pink


Toe nails: purple :)
My toe nails are bright green cream.


Fingernails are natural...
Silver for my hands! dark green with designs on them for my toes.
half (Vertical) cosmic Purple and half hot pink!, i love it!
Neon Pink!
Red toes, clear fingers!
Lime green ha. (:
Their Not! DX
Pale Pink
Green and black
Clear nail polish.
My toes are painted blue!
black and orange
black and green
black
black.
my fav. shade of blue
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment