Sunday, August 1, 2010

Survey: What color are your nails painted?

Mine are painted with the nailpolish chanel- Blue Satin..





My fave :)





My friend told me about it, shes so cool- Nat, you da bomb!





XDSurvey: What color are your nails painted?
they are icy blueSurvey: What color are your nails painted?
Right now, they aren't painted, I'm trying not to use polish till I know I have remover (ughh, I might die.)





And if they were, they'd be purple with clear pink and sparkly stuff on them, or light purple with this stuff, Grape Ice, which looks really cute over the purple...





*dies*





(told ya so. My nails are my canvas)
my fingers are painted black


my toes are painted-silver
Toenails: OPI's ';Yucatan if You Want To';





Fingernails: (Bitten ragged and bare of polish)





Guess I'm one of those strange girls who get a nice pedicure and hide it under sneakers, then ruin the visible nails on their hands....
Finger nails: Bright Pink!


Toe nails: Bright Yellow!





Just went to the salon yesterday...
regular nail color


they arent really painted lol
French Manicure:)
My fingernails or toenails? I don't paint my fingernails because I bite them, but my toenails are pink.
My fingernails are painted purpleish pink and my toenails are painted red. :p yes they don't match
their natural right now


but ima go to the salon tomorrow!:)
White! Haha, it looks like white out.


I want blue :[
nothing
light metallic pink
bright orange


its so bright it looks like its glowing!
Purple glitter.
sky blue
dark blue :)
Deep Purple
Pink! :)
Purple.
Pink.
a light sparkle, nothing flashy. :)
purple
ummm red
pink !
clear
green.
purple.
black.

No comments:

Post a Comment