Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color do you like to have your toe nails painted?

Come on be honest.. smileWhat color do you like to have your toe nails painted?
i have either black or reaaaly hot flourecent pinkWhat color do you like to have your toe nails painted?
One time I painted my big toe nail a glossy grass green. It looked pretty amazing.
I am a boy i dont want to paint my toes, but for girls, I like silver
alumnus pink xxx
I like pinks. I also have a pretty coral color that I'm wearing right now and I like it a lot too.
Um, no color, thank you! I'd get thrown out of the parade every 4th of July
I like very light pink tones or ';french pedicure';.
chipped off burgundy
pink or black
Right now they're blue. I have just about every colour possible and I cant wait till summer so I can show my toes off again!!!





Btw Tasia, whats your favourite colour?
They arent painted.
well i have on red now but the color i like my toenails painted is probably neon green ;)


i always look down to admire the color.
strawberry sizzle. do i get extra points for telling you specific color?? (=
pink
red! its classic ;)
I don't paint my toenails, I am not a girlie girl. I am more tomboy.
I've never done it. But if i HAD to do it i'd go bright red. Why do things by halves?
black =) and you?
No color, I'm a man.
Euphoria...its a plum/pink colour.
dark purple
Hot Pink!
Never tried.
red
no i don't have nails painted.
They are usually red, but sometimes purple.
dark Red
black, or dark purple, or scarlet.
mettalic crimson red
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment