Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color are your nails painted?

Mine and pink and blue, like cotton candy :)What color are your nails painted?
I was just doing my nails 10 mins ago! A shade of orange-brown it with shimmer, a rather natural color. :)What color are your nails painted?
I got mine done today, and they were painted the color My Chihuahua Bites by O.P.I.'s mexico inspired collection! Its probably my favorite color that I have ever had my nails painted. Its orangish-pinkish- corally color and I love it! Your sound cute too!
French Tips...But instead of light pink and white...it's BLACK AND PINK! (: ohh yeahhhh bby! (:


ya know? cuz that's how i roll ( Mine were zebra but i messed them up like 1 day after the salon...XD








xoxo
revlon flammin strawberry
aww that sound cute =] i did those exact colors but i did half and half on each nail! i can't figure out what color mine are! they're light pink in some lights, and white in others! but i put sparkles over them =] ♥
Mines arent painted. And I totally hate colors like purple, green, yellow, blue on nails..idk why, looks weird I guess. I like red, pink, or coral, and sparkly. Just my opinion : )
light pink, almost tan..it's my favorite color, called rose petal by opi..


yumm cotton candy!
Mine are painted neon blue!





Haha, today in school this boy wrote me a note and was all ';your neon blue nails were a big distraction during your speech';





I was like what the crap? lol
This orange-ish pink. :)


It's really pretty. And I just did them yesterday, so they look nice.


I'm so proud of them. hehe.
just finished painting them sparkly black (:


because they go with any color i wear.
ruby red. i get SO many compliments whenever i wear this color.
Each One A Different Color (:
lime green %26amp;%26amp; a purple-ish color..♥
Mine Are Pink %26amp; Black





Favorite Color!
none right now.. but the only colors I would like to wear are bright pink, bright red, or bright orange..
pink with sparkles


btw i really like this question ..its relaxing + easy
Err... It's like this shiny, iredescent orange-y pink...
Mine are silver metallic ones, I like it =]
Mine are a very light silver with black tips.
A lovely shade of midnight blue.
Black, but I'm planning to redo them tomorrow, and paint them dark blue xD
metallic purple :D
They are a coral orange and change in the sunlight to pale purple.
lavender
lavender!
black retarded question
A bright corally red.
yellow like a sunflower(:
pink sharpie x)
Right now no color. I just took my tips off the other day and they look awful!
hot pink with white polkadots

No comments:

Post a Comment