Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color are your nails painted right now?

Mine are a mango color.What color are your nails painted right now?
Almost metalic-like, pink. My toes are about four shades darker.What color are your nails painted right now?
orange
They sound good enuff to eat....mmmmm...yummy
mine are red.
Ever see that movie, Volunteers?
Well, they are blue. (don't ask!) lol
Clear, but I'm a man , I do polish and manicure my nails
dark red color
toes and fingers are a sheer iridescent color
black...i'm goth...jk...they aren't painted i'm going to paint them pink soon
STRAWBERRY
pretty pink!
Almost Sheer Pink (and toes to match)
hot pink
Blue.
I don't paint them.I like them natural.
pink with shimmery glitter
bright red
rly light pink called Spaghetti Straps... my toes match too
Orange..ooo laa laaa...right
Mine used to be pink, but I chewed most of it off, now it is dabs of pink here and there!!
i don't paint mine
I painted them with cadmium yellow. That crap never comes off no matter how much turpenoid you use.
mine go in a pattern of black and red. on the red ones, i made a black pentagram on them (using a toothpick) and on the black ones, there are red pentagrams! took forever!!!!
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment