Sunday, August 1, 2010

Your must have nail colors?

Ok since people can't seem to understand -.-'


I'm gonna redo this question.


What are your favorite nail polish colors.


Please make sure to tell if it's a striper or not.


Example: http://www.nailtechheaven.com/ProductIma鈥?/a>


^^^Thats a stripe polish.


So what are your favorite/must have colors?Your must have nail colors?
I always have black nail polish around.


%26amp; always have white 'striper'.


Also a black 'striper'.


I keep a black one around so if I'm doing zebra nails, when i mess up i just use the black one to correct the mistake.


: DYour must have nail colors?
I hate colour on my real fingernails unless it's acrylics, if they are then I usually do something with pink. I never wear acrylics in the summer tho, big waste of money since I'm always getting water or sand underneath them.





But for toes I lovelove neon pinks or oranges for fun.


But my current colour right now is red. %26amp; i realllly like it. Classic but cute ykno? [:





Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
My favorite season is Winter because of the dark vampy shades. I like dark red, maroon, plum, and navy.


If it's Summer, I usually like to do them white or taxi yellow.
Defiantly silver glitter striper, love it! Goes with every color.
spaghetti strap or sugar daddy by essie, and cajun shrimp or onyx black by opi
dont care 4 nail polish
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment