Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sinful Colors Nail Polish vs OPI?

Which one do you like better? Which one stays on longer? What is your favorite color?





I have very unusual nails. Nothing stays on. Period. I'm going to Disney in just over a week, and I really want my nails painted. I have some of both brands, and I have a different color on each hand (OPI left, Sinful Colors right). Just thought I would get some first hand opinions.Sinful Colors Nail Polish vs OPI?
i love OPI


you should also consider getting a top coat/nail conditioner from OPI.


it makes the color last a lot longer


but yeah, all my nail polish is OPI, i love it! I've never tried Sinful Colors though.


Good luckSinful Colors Nail Polish vs OPI?
OPI, there is a good reason it has been around so long. I ride horses everyday and my nail color still last.
OPI - wihtout a doubt. Swear by it.
Kolibre Cosmetics offers European Nail Polish that is super fast drying and very chip-resistant in a variety of popular colors for women of all ages and skin tones. Testimonials have been received by loyal customers claiming that every other brand including OPI normally lifted off their nails entirely within one day because of their oily nailbeds, but that Kolibre's product line has superior staying power that lasts until they choose to change colors! You should visit the link below and review the Nail Care and Maintenance page for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment