Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are some really nice colors for finger nail polish?

i just want some colors to wear with my fair skin and some that i should never wearWhat are some really nice colors for finger nail polish?
A great everyday colour that also look good to wear for night is Rosy Future from O-P-I (it is a pinkish opaly colour). It looks fabulous on fair and tan skin. I love, love, love Vamp from Chanel - also looks fabulous on fair skin.





Stay away from neons, orange tone reds and any trendy tacky colours.





Good luck! :)What are some really nice colors for finger nail polish?
Dark Red.
opal
fair skin - light colors, dont go bold - you will look too pale
never dark colors always some light pale colors i think looks cute
peach and light brown
you're fair skin?? im sorry...you should go with sandy tans. never wear blue, or red. wear like white and boring stuf like that
Pale colors, like those in French manicures, pale pinks, and silvers look great. Stay away from anything neon!
well, I have fair skin and i wear anything that suits my mood, but a lot of coral shades look nice in the spring. I like a darker-mediumish shade for my toes and a lighter more neutral shade for my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment