Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I paint my nails dark colors like brown or black, what colors do I wear on my toes with that?

I wear this in the winter so you don't really see my toes that much but I still have to paint them for the times when I have to show my toes. Please help me out.If I paint my nails dark colors like brown or black, what colors do I wear on my toes with that?
Paint them the same dark color. Or just a french manicue would also look really nice. If I paint my nails dark colors like brown or black, what colors do I wear on my toes with that?
You can paint them the same color to match.... or do them in a soft pale pink or peach/coral color so its a neutral skin tone color





:D
The same color as your nails. Why would you choose a diff color? That looks weird. I have a dark ruby red on right now and they look really nice.
wow sounds like ur in a life or death situation here! i wish u luck!


and please let me know when u find the right color

No comments:

Post a Comment